Lower emissions. Lower energy use.
At Yale, we’ve been working for many years to include feature after feature that address environmental issues. But don’t think we’re finished. We continue to strive to improve our products further, which we believe will not only help the environment but also your operations.
Along with emission reduction efforts, Yale is a large volume producer of zero emissions electric lift trucks in Europe. The company is among the earliest adopters of energy efficient AC motor and control technology.
We’re working to lower emissions
- Yale is a large volume producer of zero emissions electric lift trucks in Europe
- Competitive testing shows that the Yale® 5000 lb. Veracitor® rider product offers the best energy efficiency (energy used per load moved) of any lift truck in its class in North America
- According to testing reviewed by the EPA and the California Air Resources Board (CARB), our Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) lift trucks rate among the lowest in exhaust emissions in the industry
- Our diesels are becoming cleaner all the time as a result of ongoing development with diesel engine suppliers to meet EPA Tier IV standards
- We’re producing lift trucks powered by cleaner-burning alternative fuels, including being one of the first lift truck manufacturers to introduce hydrogen-powered fuel-cell trucks
We’re working to reduce energy and material consumption
- We engineered our ICE products for extended service intervals in order to reduce oil change requirements, reducing consumption of a nonrenewable energy source for our customers
- Yale developed and introduced an innovative electronically controlled transmission which reduces tire and brake wear for our ICE lift truck customers
- We utilizing efficient AC motor and control technology, including motors that recover potential energy
- All Yale® electric lift trucks recapture energy during braking and lowering of loads, allowing the energy to be reused
- Yale® trucks have innovative transmission designs that can reduce tire and brake wear in internal combustion engine (ICE) trucks
- Currently, we are investigating advanced, more efficient battery chemistries and technologies to reduce energy consumption, increase productivity and reduce toxic material content
- Yale® trucks also feature engineering to reduce energy consumption, including weight reduction, drive train efficiency and hydraulic efficiency
- Right from the design stage, Yale actively selects materials used in its lift trucks with recyclability in mind
Call us Today on 1890-435500 – Let us give your business the lift it needs