The 24-Volt compact VC series is the latest addition to the Yale range of ergonomically advanced and productive electric forklift trucks. The VC has been designed to manoeuvre in the tightest of spaces, load and unload lorries in the most efficient manner and to move pallets in containers and warehouses, offering a low cost solution to meet the requirements of light to medium duty applications.
- 24 volt rear-wheel drive with AC motors throughout (hoist/steer and traction), delivering a competitive top speed of 12 km/h and lifting speed of 0.3 m/s to meet the requirements of medium duty applications
- Clear View mast, which offers class leading visibility and allows the operator to work quicker when picking and depositing loads
- Most compact truck in its class, with the shortest AST of 3107mm allowing the operator to move faster with more confidence in tight applications. Overall truck width is 996mm to allow block stacking
- Easy three-point access with grab-handle and low step, integrated mini-lever module (controls hydraulics from armrest), high mounted multi feature dash display and lowest Whole Body Vibration (WBV) levels for optimum operator comfort
- eLo & HiP performance settings deliver the ‘eBalance’ of performance and energy consumption
- Industry-leading serviceability with intelligent on-board diagnostics, with 1000 hours / 6 months service interval